This wand can be used to turn one block into another as long as you have enough of the target block in the inventory.
Simply use the wand with shift-click on the type of block you want to turn other blocks into. When you right-click normally on a block in the world, one block of the target type will be removed from your inventory and replace the block you clicked on - which in turn will pop into your inventory.
- Can transform up to 16 blocks at a time.
- Replacing obsidian with gravel from your inventory will help eliminate the lava below. Using this obsidian in the first crucible and restoring the wand will give you a net gain of 7 vis per block.
- Can be used for underwater gathering by replacing the desired block with a less valuable block from your inventory, i.e. replacing clay with dirt. This does not cause a downward current.
- Can not be used to retrieve crystal ores, trying to do so only yields a single crystal.
- (Bug: DO NOT shift-click interdiction torches, results in saving chunks crash!!!)
See also Edit
- Thaumic Restorer
- Wand of Water
- Thaumic Enchanter
- Potency Enchantment
- Self Repair Enchantment
- Occultic Enchanter