Needs to be powered by a BuildCraft compatible engine.
The squeezer will help you convert non-fermentable resources into liquids. The resulting liquids can be extracted using waterproof wooden pipes or alternatively put an empty bucket, can or capsule in the extra slot just right of the tank in the squeezers's gui.
==Squeezer Recipes== ==Seed Oil== Ingredients:
- 1 x Wheat seeds, Melon seeds or Pumpkin seeds
- 0.1 Seed Oil
- 1 x Red Apple
- 0.2 Apple juice
- Mulch (40%)
==Liquid Honey== Ingredients:
- 1 x Honey Drop or Honeydew
- 0.1 Liquid Honey
- Propolis (5% chance, only with honey drops)
- 2 x Phosphor
- 1 x Dirt, Sand or Cobblestone
- 1.6 Lava - 2.0 if Sand is used.
- 1 x Cactus
- 0.5 Water
==GUI== *I. Resource Slot: The squeezer currently accepts seeds, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, apples, honey drops, cobble, sand, and phosphor. Supply these here.
- II. Product Tank:
Produced liquids will be deposited into this tank. Operation will stop when the tank is full.
- III. Product Output:
Produced non-liquids will be deposited into this space.
- IV. Empty Can Slot:
The liquids stored in the product tank can be converted to can form. Empty Cans need to be put into this slot.
- V. Filled Can Slot:
Filled cans will land here.
- 1 x Sturdy Machine
- 2 x Glass
- 6 x Tin Ingot
Produces: 1 x Squeezer witch will look like this:
- Seeds/Apples/Honey Drops/Cobble/Sand/Phosphor(Any side)
- Empty Can (Any side)
- Seed Oil Cans, Juice Cans, Lava Cans or Honey Cans (Top or Bottom)
- Possible mulch or propolis (Sides)