|Ring of Ignition|
|Mod Included||Equivalent Exchange|
The Ring of Ignition is an item added as by the Equivalent Exchange mod. Its use is focused on the control and harnessing of fire. It can be used to great effect as a destructive tool, but also has several other useful attributes.
Pressingwith the ring in the players hand will increase the charge level of the ring ( + will reduce it).
The Ring of Ignition has 4 main functions:
- while holding the ring will turn the 3x3 area that the player is looking at into flame. This action does not use up any charge. (Currently Broken)
- Pressing or while you have a charge will lay down a long rectangular "wall" of fire, perpendicular to the player's view, at a area of 3x(1+6*ChargeLevel), with a maximum charge level of 4 (ie. max area of 3x25).
- The ring-bearer is immune to lava and fire while wearing it (on the quickbar), and the ring will attempt to extinguish any flames stepped on in a 3x3 square around the player.
- Pressing activates the ring. While active, in a 9x9 area around the player the ground will constantly erupt into flames. All mobs near the player will take damage and rapidly die if not removed from the area. The ring will consume 1 redstone dust every 6 seconds or 1 glowstone every 38 seconds.
- Having this item on your hotbar does not grant you the ability to "lavawalk" (swim quickly in lava or walk on lava) you will just swim in lava as you would swim in water without anything in your inventory but at a much slower pace.
- In SSP while the ring is active and pausing the game by activating the game menu will cause the ring to continue using redstone.