Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Paint Can is a re-usable tool, used in the RedPower mod for the creation of a colored Paint.
Paint Can can be combined with any available color in a crafting bench to create a colored Paint. Colored Paint can be combined with Paint Brush to produce colored Brush. Colored Paint can be combined with Brushes up to (including) 16 times before it is used up and you are returned with an empty Paint Can.
- The recipe for colored Paint is shapeless, thus can be placed in any order on the crafting table.
- The colors are listed as available in Minecraft version 1.4.7
- Empty Paint Cans can stack (up to 64 in a stack), while colored Paints can NOT.
- The colored Paint receives a durability bar upon using it for the first time and it is removed when the color has been used up.
- You cannot combine two colored Paints (with durability bars on both or just one) on a crafting bench to "fix" them.
- Lapis Lazuli can be substituted with an Indigo Dye, which is obtained from an Indigo Flower to save resources.