Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Storage blocks are blocks whose primary purpose is to store an item. It is usually crafted from nine of the item (the ingot if it's a metal) and the crafting recipe can be reversed. They are occasionally used in crafting.
These recipes show the general recipe for storage blocks, and the reverse of getting the items back.
- 1 Diamond Block = 9 Diamond gems
- 1 Gold Block = 9 Gold Ingots
- 1 Iron Block = 9 Iron Ingot
- 1 Lapis Block = 9 Lapis Lazuli
Note: Melon is left off the list because it's not fully reversable, and needs to be placed and broken to retrieve the slices.
- 1 Bronze Block = 9 Bronze Ingots
- 1 Copper Block = 9 Copper Ingots
- 1 Tin Block = 9 Tin Ingots
- 1 Uranium Block = 9 Refined Uranium
Note: Some people consider the Machine Block to be a storage block for Refined Iron. However, as its main purpose is to craft machines and it only includes eight refined iron, it is not included here.
- 1 Emerald Block = 9 Emerald Gems
- 1 Ruby Block = 9 Ruby Gems
- 1 Sapphire Block = 9 Sapphire Gems
- 1 Silver Block = 9 Silver Ingots
- 1 Steel Block = 9 Steel Ingots